Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Oh.My.God! The Sony NEX SLR Magic Noktor 50mm Lens..

Let me repeat: Oh.My.God!

The blog I follow for anything Sony Nex camera related  just released an article regarding a new e-mount lens for the Sony Nex cameras...  and I'm drooling all over it! (I own a Sony Nex-5 myself and have fallen madly in love with it).

The blog says: "The SLR Magic x Noktor HyperPrime 50mm F0.95 for the Sony NEX E-mount" systems!   Did you read that???   F0.95!?!?!  Yeah baby... that's a lot of light to let through and I think it would be a magnificent night camera even without the flash.   I would looooovvveeee this lens for my low light shooting tests!!

I can't wait for sample photos with this lens!!!  For more information check out Noktor.com  or you can check out the original blog by clicking here. 




Photo of the Lens from http://sonyalphanex.blogspot.com

Mumbling my prayers that I will someday have one of these... :)

4 comments:

  1. droooooling here also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh... a fellow drooler... welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you guys need tissues?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please... don't mind the pool on the floor... :)

    ReplyDelete