Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome 2012

Hey! Hey! Hey!

It's 2012 and though it is a bit late (I do have a life you know...), let me all greet you with a hearty new year!

And since I'm at it, let me greet you a belated Merry Christmas!!! Hahaha!!!

So there... the christmas cheer has been here and gone (about 5 seconds really)... and now we face another year ahead of us.  The past year went like a blur and this time next year, I'm sure we'll be thinking the same of this year!  Ain't I full of optimism and cheer today??

On that note, let me leave you with a quote from ~Bill Vaughan
"An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in.  A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves."

Happy New Year to Everyone...


Mumbling my greeting 'coz my mouth is full...

1 comment: