Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Agent Coulson: A funny thing happened to me on the way to THOR's Hammer

Remember this guy??



Yeah him.

His name is Agent Coulson and he was in the Iron Man movies and quite lately, in the Thor movie.  I know! I know! That was months ago and you're just posting it now???  On that, I refer you to my previous post: In my defense...

Okay, back to Agent Coulson.  So in the Iron Man movie, Agent Coulson got pulled out for a mysterious mission.  At the end of the Iron Man movie, there was this teaser where  we find that he was sent to retrieve Thor's hammer... Yeah! Now you remember...

Well, it seems, our Agent Coulson had a bit of a side trip on his way to Thor's hammer which shows that this mild mannered agent of shield is nothing but a pansy.  And this little web release shows the details of the action I am talking about. Hence the title of this blog post! Duh!


You can watch the whole short here via comingsoon.net: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=83241

mumbling my mild surprise...

No comments:

Post a Comment