Tuesday, October 18, 2011

In my defense...

Okay! Okay! You got me!!!  It's been a while since my last post which was, I think a little over a month ago.  But, if you must know, I do have a day job and I was a little crammed due to a deadline for a windows service that I needed to put up for a client.  I was originally more of an application/client-server type developer so I had a bit of struggle with creating windows services.  Plus, services are just a pain to debug and test.  Well, anyway, I'm just testing a few test scripts and then I think I am going to be done... and since it looks like I'm gonna have some downtime... I think we can get back to blogging... so what do you say?  Shall we have at it?

Mumbling my appreciation for your kind consideration...

2 comments:

  1. more blog please... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already posted a few... will post more in the coming days... thanks for reading!!!

    ReplyDelete