Monday, May 23, 2011

The Dangers of liking in Facebook

Ahhh... Facebook... the ultimate social networking site... you felled myspace... made a dog of tagged... made friendster close down (I think it will be at the end of this month)...  you have captured the hearts and faces of almost every human being on the planet (and made a gazillion dollars doing so) while still in your infancy...

We all know and love Facebook... how many times have you liked a comment? a Page? a friend?

I bet at least a hundred times!  I myself am guilty of pressing the like button in lieu of replying back or commenting.  It's fast, direct and easy-peasy!  But just to let you know, as everything there is in life, there are dangers... and the like button in Facebook is no different... You may end up being misconstrued and misunderstood...

Just don't say I didn't warn you... see picture below... click to enlarge... you'll read it better...



Mumbling away hoping you would Like my page...

1 comment: