Monday, May 16, 2011

The ultmate battle: Man Vs. Machine

I found this on Youtube and decided that I would post this for others to see...

It tells the story of the ultimate battle between man and machine where the outcome decides the fate of the whole human race!


... or it's the most useless machine ever made... you decide!

Update: After watching it a few more times (Yes... I do watch some videos multiple times...)
I feel that there's some philosophical side to this video... I mean, does the box symbolize the futility of life or the inevitability of fate?  If man perseveres, would he be able to break the shackles of destiny??? 

Man, Iv'e been watching this video waaaaay too many times...  I gotta quit  while I'm still sane.... but maybe just one more...

Mumbling for the machine to win.... 'Till next!

No comments:

Post a Comment