Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The iPod Nano Watch...

I know! I know! This has already been covered before by different bloggers from different sites but goddammit! I want one!

If you have the new gen Ipod Nano then you can have the Ipod Nano watch by buying the accompanying  wristband or maybe if you're one to DIY then you can make a strap of your own like this one:

 But those who wants to buy here's a sample shot of the wristbands from Lunatik and Griffin:




An Ipod you can wear on your wrist to tell time and play music... how cool is that... huh?
I'm also covering this bcoz this fad hasn't really caught up on our side of the shore and I can guess why... the Ipod Nano is not really cheap and the wristband is not really easy to find here in our country.  I can count on one hand the persons I've seen wearing this on their wrists... but I still drool every time I see 'em...

Well, I still find it cool and if I have money to burn, then I'll burn some on these.... yeah!

Until then, I'll just mumble in my own little corner...

No comments:

Post a Comment