Thursday, April 14, 2011

Som's Noodle House.. Mandaluyong

So, last night before heading home, we (by we, I mean me, my wifey and Ahmere - my sister-in-law) visited a Thai restaurant located at Mandaluyong City along Maysilo called SOM'S Noodle House.  My sister-in-law was craving for some Thai food and we had to refill our tummy tanks anyway or we wouldn't last the trip home...  A major plus is that it was just along the way home, so it was a perfect stopover for us.

Damn! Malabo kuha... I wasn't able to bring my Nex-5...*sigh*

This restaurant is one of the hidden gems of Mandaluyong City.  It boasts of authentic Thai food at reasonable prices!  Their Phad Thai is to die for and it wouldn't cost you an arm and a leg.  One order is even enough for the 3 of us!  We just added a few spring rolls, Chicken pandan and some Thai tea to complete the meal.  It was a perfect meal to cap the night before heading home!

Here's a few shots of our meal:

The delicious Phad Thai!!!

 We added spring rolls and Chicken Pandan... wait? Dangnabbit! I didn't get a shot of the Chicken Pandan!

Here's Ahmere drinking Thai Milk Tea


This wasn't our first visit to this place but this is the first time I visited with the intent of blogging about it. ;)

I hope you guys can also try it out!  See you again on my next mumblings!

4 comments:

  1. yea ur right koya...food are so delicioso especially Phad Thai super yummy it is and super okay un price two thumbs up! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. pad thai. can't wait to try authentic one from bangkok in our trip this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohh...i didn't know there's such place in mandaluyong...nice find :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the comments! You should try out the place... it's modest but nice and guaranteed good food!

    ReplyDelete